Manage your money on the move.
With Mobile Banking Services from Skyline National Bank, you can manage your money on the move, when and where it works for you. You can view your accounts, pay bills, transfer money, deposit checks... manage your finances in real time, all from a secure Skyline National Bank app on your smartphone.
All you need is to download the app from the Apple iTunes or Google Playstore (simply search on Skyline National Bank). Then enter your user name and password from your Skyline online banking account, and you are all set!
With mobile banking services from Skyline National Bank, you also get these added benefits:
- Review balances and transactions from anywhere
- Pay bills
- Transfer money
- Deposit checks
- Set up real-time alerts on debit card spending
- Set spending limits or specify merchant types
Make a deposit
Need to make a deposit, but are you out of time to get to the bank? No problem! As easy as taking a picture on your phone, you can deposit a check directly into one of your Skyline National Bank accounts. Simply click on the deposit feature and select the account you want to deposit into…the app will guide you through the rest!
Tips for using Mobile Check Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign and endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the number to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Take photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when taking your photos (try not to get too much of the surrounding area).
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check, and hold it as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check, including all four corners, is visible and in focus.
Send or receive money with Popmoney
You’ve just met your friend for lunch, and discovered you left your wallet at home. How can you pay them back quickly and easily? No problem! Use Popmoney. Simply log into your Skyline mobile banking app, click on Payments and select Pay A Person. With a cell phone number or an email address, you can repay your friend, directly from your phone! When you repay them, they will get a text or email with instructions on receiving their money. It’s that easy. (You must first activate Popmoney in the Bill Payment section of online banking)
Manage your debit card
Wouldn’t it be great if you received alerts for your debit card transactions, so you could be sure it would never be used in ways you didn’t want it to be? With Mobile Banking from Skyline National Bank, you have that ability and more! You can decide when, where and how your card is used… all with the touch of your finger! From the Accounts screen in Skyline’s Mobile Banking app, simply click on Manage My Cards and the app will walk you through effective and easy ways to protect your debit card.
12 Tips for Protecting Your Mobile Device
- Use the passcode lock on your smartphone and other devices. This will make it more difficult for thieves to access your information if your device is lost or stolen.
- Log out completely when you finish a mobile banking session.
- Protect your phone from viruses and malicious software, or malware, just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
- Use caution when downloading apps. Apps can contain malicious software, worms, and viruses. Beware of apps that ask for unnecessary "permissions".
- Download updates for your phone and mobile apps. These updates often contain important security updates.
- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords or a social security number on your mobile device.
- Tell your financial institution immediately if you change your phone number or lose your mobile device.
- Be aware of shoulder surfers. The most basic form of information theft is observation. Be aware of your surroundings especially when you're punching in sensitive information.
- Wipe your mobile device before you donate, sell or trade it using specialized software or using the manufacturer's recommended technique. Some software allows you to wipe your device remotely if it is lost or stolen.
- Beware of mobile phishing. Avoid opening links and attachments in emails and texts, especially from senders you don't know. And be wary of ads (not from your security provider) claiming that your device is infected.
- Watch out for public Wi-Fi. Public connections aren't very secure, so don't perform banking transactions on a public network. If you need to access your account, try disabling the Wi-Fi and switching to your mobile network.
- Report any suspected fraud to your bank immediately.
To learn more, visit our Skyline Services Tutorials page to watch video tutorials on our Mobile Banking and other electronic services.